Frequently Asked Questions
How to sign up for a FestBlast account?
- connect to Facebook
- connect to Google
- sign up with your email address
Have not received an activation email?
Have trouble logging in?
- If your account is connected to Facebook or Google, click the "Facebook" or "Google" button on the Log in form.
- Make sure your signup was successful. If you created a new account and can’t log in, request a new password – click on "Forgot your password?" link.
- You may have mistyped your email address when you registered your account. Please create a new account.
Forgot your password?
How to invite friends?
If you are logged in, go to "Account settings" and in "Friends & followers" section you will be able to:
- Import contacts – choose Facebook, Google, Yahoo or Hotmail to import your contacts. Only people who have an account on FestBlast will be sent an invitation.
- Invite a friend – enter your friend’s email address and click "Invite" button to send him/her an invitation to join FestBlast.
What's the difference between a friend and a follower?
While Followers are people who you don’t necessarily need to know in person. You don’t need the person’s approval to become their follower. You can simply like someone's music taste and follow them!
You can see the number of friends and followers in "Account settings" under "Friends & followers".
What are hearts and clips?
Clips work pretty much like bookmarks for your favorite multimedia content on FestBlast. Just visit your favourite artist's or festival's page on FestBlast, scroll down to the "stream" section and "clip" the music video, tune or photo you like and it will immediately be added to your stream. This way you can effortlessly keep track of your favorite stuff!
What is the similar artists feature?
FestBlast synchronizes with other services?
What is the fest-taste-meter™?
What is the difference between the FestBlast web app and the FestBlast mobile app?
- FestBlast web app is your all-in-one music festival organizer. Our web app will help you prepare your own festival lineup, buy tickets, organize carpool as well as pack your essential items. FestBlast’s web app is also equipped with one of a kind compare search engine, which based on your music taste will provide you with spot on music fest recommendations. The web app will allow you to manage your friends and followers as well as let you become a follower of other music lovers.
- FestBlast mobile app is your all-in-one fest guide. This application will be extremely handy at any festival. With FestBlast mobile app you are able to: track down your friends, locate your car, tent, or any other important point of interest. You can also set alerts for shows and manage your own lineup. Simply, everything you can need during the festival will be at your fingertips.
How to find your friends at the festival?
Additionally, you can easily locate your car, tent or any of your favorite places on that very same map.
Heard about some cool festival, but it’s not featured on FestBlast yet.
Going to a small festival and the lineup hasn’t been updated?
Your question wasn’t answered?